Wednesday, December 22, 2010

WWIW 3.0

And here we are again...what I wore Wendesday!  My goal for the upcoming week?  Better pictures!!! So sorry.  


Sweater - Motherhood (I forsee a LOT of this sweater in the future!  So warm!!!)
Shirt - Duo Maternity
Pants - Old Navy Maternity
Earrings - Charmed 4 (via Water4Christmas)

Shirt - Old Navy Maternity
Jeans - Motherhood
Scarf - Motherhood
Small child with crazy hair - my stomach cira 2009
Headband - Walmart

Hmmm...have we seen this one before?  Anyway...
Thermal - Wal-Mart
Shirt - Motherhood
Belly Band - Run System
Jeans - Motherhood (different pair though!)

Have a blessed Christmas week!!!!  And just in case you, like me, need a little reminder, "Do Less, Be more"

as always...linking up with the ever wonderful and amazingly cute
the pleated poppy blog

4 comments:

Paige @ The Wandering Cottage said...

Cute outfits!

Jessica said...

Cute outfits! I really like the green shirt, though I probably like the 2009 baby accessory the best! :-)

Genn said...

So cute you are!! Love the purple shirts.

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am checking this blog using the phone and this appears to be kind of odd. Thought you'd wish to know. This is a great write-up nevertheless, did not mess that up.

- David