Monday, August 2, 2010

Wow!

So it's been forever and a day since I've blogged eh?  I've been keeping busy in the customs department though!  How about a few quick pics of some of my favorite customs?  I mean, really, who doesn't love eye candy?!


Yeah....not gonna like, I wanted to keep this one for my little guy, I LOVE the way it turned out.  So bright and funky!



What's that?  I've been gone from blogger for so long you don't know about twirl skirts for three?  Yup, mommy, daughter, and dolly can ALL match in style and comfort now.  This set flew out of the shop in a few hours, but I've got more coming up!  



and my way cute daughter sporting the new fall style.  LOVE.  LOVE the kid, love the dress, love the Robots shirt she picked, LOVE!!!



and a custom in the fall style.

Ok, that's it for now...but come back tomorrow for some random thoughts about my little girl turning FOUR!!!!!  (how did that happen?!)

No comments: