Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Little Lady Liberty

Hi and welcome to BabyFish Designs!!  Be watching for a post tomorrow with some background and "about me" info (that may or may not be interesting.  ;)

For today I wanted to share a 4th of July design in one of our featured styles.  The Upcycled Hoodie Dress/Shirt came about after I bought a cute dress for my 10 month old at a yard sale.  I liked it...and wanted more, so I made my own pattern similar to the dress I had bought and used it to make Grace a new outfit.  All fine and good...until my three year old walked into the kitchen wearing it.  I started to tell her to take off her sister's dress, but then I closed my mouth and did a double take.  She had it one with pants and it was CUTE.  Darn cute!  And so the Hoodie Dress/Shirt, fitting 6 months, all the way up to 3t, was born.  


This particular, Little Lady Liberty Hoodie Dress/Shirt is currently up for sale in the shop.  It's perfect for the 4th of July, or just as a reminder of how blesses we are to live here in the good ol' USA.  





Be sure to stop by Facebook and "like" us for all the inside information on giveaways, deals, and more!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the look!

Peggy said...

so cute!

Dana Tatar said...

Adorable! Way better than the designs I saw while shopping yesterday! I can't wait to see more =)

Carol A said...

What a cutie!!! Love the dress too!

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Adorable, Gini! Way cute!