Sunday, June 27, 2010

Randomness

The house is quiet, except for the soft click clacking of the keys as I type.  And the sick baby moans coming from the bedroom.  That sound is enough to melt anyone.  

It's after midnight and I've just finished up two customs so they'll be ready to ship out at first light Monday morning.  I thought that I'd pop in here and share a few outfits I've made for my kids (and finish up my hot chocolate) before heading to bed.  


A very simple boy's hoodie...this may be the first hoodie I made for 'Zekiel.  



Zeke and Wheels in their matching shirts...and Kessa dress is made from a shirt I got on a high school mission trip.



Kessa picked out most of the fabric for this one...I think she did a great job!!!

And finally...this is the shirt that started it all!  This is the 90 minutes shirt from Made.  After this, I was hooked on upcycling. 


Well that's it for now.  I'm hoping to get a fun new dress up in the shop later today...but I've also got a lot to do to get ready for a 3 day conference I'm leaving for crazy early tomorrow morning too.  Crossing my fingers I can get it all done!  (and that my sick baby starts feeling better, makes me so sad when she feels cruddy!)