Monday, November 8, 2010

Because We're Dorks...

We all (as in every single person in the household, all five of us!) were very excited about the box that came today.

How often is it that a single box brings something for everyone in the family?  Pretty much never around here!  But today, today was different!  Today the UPS man brought ONE box...with FIVE stunning, pretty, shiny new.....

nalgene bottles!!! 
 Because, like I said, we're dorks (and I had a coupon for 50% off my entire order!  Score!!)  

Anyway, we're all thrilled and I'm all into things being color co-ordinated...so in general Kessa has purple stuff, Grace has pink stuff, and Zeke has green stuff (not sure what we'll do if the new baby is another girl though!  I mean, if it's a boy, that's easy, it'll get blue!  lol)  

Ok, I'm done with my dorkiness for one night...but I'll leave you with one last picture!  ;)  

No comments: